14 Aug 2014

July wrap up video is up!

Woop Woop


Uploaded a new video on youtube (finally). This time it is the July wrap up  that most booktubers feels obliged to film. Not saying it's a bad thing, far from it, just getting a recap on the month do help (at least) me personally to see how much time I've spent reading and often on how big books as well.

This month I ended up reading only 2 books and some graphical novels. Although I did finish Dune and some other books in the beginning of August (can't believe it's really August).

It really does feel like summer is over. It's been rainy and not so warm this last week...feels like I can start anticipating Halloween now (not that we celebrate Halloween that much, but I do love a party where I can dress up).
Aaanyway, I did not mean to start rambling about other stuff with this post!

I hope you enjoy the video and I shall write yet again!



No comments:

Post a Comment