9 Aug 2014

Getting back to blogging?

Herm yes. 
Not that I think that my hiatus here left any sort of hole in ones daily life, I will still announce the uninteresting fact that yes, I am going to start blogging again. 

And to make things extra original I will add this phrase as well: This time it will be different! 

Maybe not so trust inducing, now is it? 

But 'lo and behold, I am not writing it for your entertainment/enjoyment/annoyment, I am writing it for me. 
Some might ask "why the f**** don't you write it somewhere else then stupid?" 
And to thee I want to say, because I want to! 
I have already this page sort of set up (yup you got it, gonna make me some graphis design changes!) and I feel that writing that sort of commitments where anyone can read it, puts more pressure on it, and being a person who is most efficient under pressure (yay for day-before-deadline-writing!) this is something good. 

But why start again now? 

Well my curious friend ('cause if you've read this far then curiosity must be one of your biggest traits), I am starting a new chapter in my life. 

I graduated from university with my diploma for computergames graphics, which means that I am now on the jobmarket. Naturally, that means that I'm going back to school to "study" some more. 
This time it will be comics!! (Woop woop childhood dreams coming true woop woop!) 
To study this I'll have to move to another city (from stockholm to malmö), which means leaving all my friends, life and comfort for something completely knew and scary. 

I am a habits based person, something like this stresses me out and gives me tummy aches :c 

But here I am, on my way home on a train from Malmö, where I've been checking up rooms for rent, so that I don't have to live on the street when school finally starts. 

And things are starting to feel real and I oddly enough, am not feeling panick creeping up behind me, latching on to my back for a piggybackride. 

Instead I am thinking on how to make this an oportunity to do more of the stuff that I kinda forget after a while. Like blogging. 

So with this crazy move to another city, I want to finally start blogging and youtubing on a regular basis, draw a lot and paint more, and over all be more active both online and offline (because seriously, these last few weeks I might as well been a hermit with no internet, living on an island on a finnish lake, with only a sauna and the mosqitous as my friends, when considering the amount of socializing I did). 

I also want to find my voice/style in both blogging and vlogging. I've found a couple of blogs that I really love and realized it's been the superb way they have utilized the english language to fit their style. 
It has inspired me to start writing, but sadly I pretty much suck at it. Never the less I wont give up! 

Because, as I wrote in the beginning, I am writing this for me, not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment