19 Aug 2014

Bout of books 11.0, day 2 update! + Book Spine Poetry


So I managed to finish my second book and I have started on the third, Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, prodigal son. So far it's been interesting, there has been a lot of characters introduced and I hope their relations to each other will be explained more as the plot thickens, which I am very sure it will.

Now I shall try and present my try on the Book Spine Poetry challenge. This was quite hard to achieve as a lot of my books are in different languages and I wasn't sure if I could mix different languages...so yeah, my choises were a bit limited but none the less I came up with this:


There is
Luck In the Shadows
for
This Charming man
with a
Changeless
Heart of Brass
and 
Only Human
Wanderlust

The rules was to pick 6 books and get 6 extra words, I used: there, is, for, with, a and and.

Lets see if I can come up with a OTP to write about or if I'm just gonna head to bed now..

No comments:

Post a Comment