10 Dec 2014

Let's talk books! : Unfinished Series


So with the year closing in on it's end I thought it might be fun to check up on all the series that I have started and have yet to finish. This post will most likely be a video later on for my youtube channel.

I think I looked this up, earlier this year and I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of them~

Well lets start in no particular order!

Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
read 9/14 books

A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin
read 4/6 (so far)

Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre
read 3/6 books

The Immortal Series by Cassandra Clare
read 1/6

Apparatus Infernum by Anna Aguirre
read 1/2 (so far)

The Broken empire by Mark Lawrence
read 2/3

Soldiers Son by Robin Hobb
read 0/3 Books

Nightrunner by Linn Flewelling
2/7 (so far)

Gone by Michael Grant
read 2/6 Books

In Death by J.D.Robb
read 4/40 books (seriously long!)

Possession by Elana Johnson
read 1/3

Clockwork Empire by Stephen Harper
read 2/4 (so far)

Tales from Lovecraft middle school by Charles Gilman
read 1/4 

Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy
read 3/9

White trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
read 3/4 (so far)

Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger
read 3/5

A series of unfortunate events by Lemony Snicket
read 4/13

Half-life trilogy by Sally Green
read 1/?

Englefors by Mats Strandberg and Sara Bergmark Elfgren
read 2/3

Anita Blake by Laurell K Hamilton
read 3/24

The lunar chronicles by Marissa Meyer
read 1/4


As expected there was a number of series I have yet to finish! But in my defence some of them aren't even finished being written so~ 

But yeah, it was fun seeing how many books I have left in some of them (although there are so many in some of them!!)...

Hopefully I wont start so many series next year, even though it's a bad habit of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment