6 Jul 2012

New haircut!

Exactly as the title says! I cut my hair a bit so it would be a bit breezier in Japan, but not too short that I wouldn't be able to get extensions!
So this is how it turned out☆

I'm very happy with ^^
Thankfully this is far from the first time I have shorter hair so it's not so alien to me d(^_^o)

Now I only need to fix my roots (I'm fixing it myself) σ(^_^;)


I've had many troubles with my lenses reasently, and I discovered one pair was defective as well, but I found one grey pair that still cooperated with my eyes (^_^;)


Now there's only two days left to Japan!!! Crazy! I'm not even sure if I have all the things I need and if I have enough of money... Waahヽ(;▽;)ノ

But I'm also pretty sure everything will go fine.

Hopefully I have time before to make a stand by banner to this blog!

またね♪

No comments:

Post a Comment