4 Jul 2012

4 days to Japan!!

Yes, you read that right! There's only four days left until I leave Sweden for Japan for almost two whole months (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

So I guess you could say that I'm going to start this blog as an travelblog..but I'm most likely just going to write about fashion, shopping and other fun stuff me and Emi will be doing☆

I guess I should do a introduction now!

My name is Laura, but you can also call me Lala if you feel like it, it's a nickname I got when I was in Japan as an exchange student a couple of years ago.
I'm very interested in fashion and my current goal is to find a personal fashion that includes all the styles and inspirations of mine.
I'll show you an example below

I like very rock, goth, synth inspired look, but I also love gyaru and kinda bohemic style as well.
I hope that my time in Japan will help me to get a more coherent look σ(^_^;)

I'm just gonna finish this update with pictures from my instagram (feel free to follow me! My account is Lala_chan )


Oh yeah, I had to remove the purple hair colour because of my summer work....but I'm planning on getting extensions in japan! *excited*

Until next time! ( ・ω・),

No comments:

Post a Comment